About Mtech Access:
Mtech Access is a global market access consultancy with a difference. We are one team, with one vision – to improve how value is communicated so patients get access to the treatments they need. We provide services to the healthcare industry to support them in working with the NHS and global healthcare systems, including health economics, digital tools and insights training.
The Value Communications Analyst will work closely with the Mtech Access Digital Team in the development of clear and concise materials which impactfully demonstrate the value of our clients’ products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Value Communications specialists within the team to develop compelling value propositions for pharmaceutical and medtech products
- Analysing complex scientific data and synthesising this into a clear and coherent narrative
- Writing and designing content in a visually appealing and impactful style
- Shaping materials to best communicate the value of clients’ products to healthcare decision makers
- Liaising with internal Mtech Access teams including Health Economics and Digital to gain input and alignment on relevant deliverables
- Working with relevant team members to ensure all materials are fully compliant with The ABPI Code of Practice and individual clients’ compliance procedures
- Conducting reviews of a variety of scientific materials including published literature and client-provided materials (e.g. clinical study reports)
- Assist in the development of proposals for new and existing clients in conjunction with business leads
- >2 years’ experience in a relevant consultancy/agency role
- Flair for creating and communicating compelling value propositions
- Strong academic background with a wealth of relevant writing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken fluency in English
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and associated stakeholders
- Ability to work to your own initiative and manage your own time and workload, and a sense of urgency to meet goals, objectives and deadlines
- Strong team player, able to build and maintain effective relationships
- Enthusiasm, and a desire to grow with the company
- Previous market access experience is not essential but may be advantageous
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical compliance systems (e.g. Zinc/PromoMats) is advantageous
Why Mtech Access?
In the Value Communications Analyst role you will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced colleagues with a range of skill sets, including digital consultants, directors and health economists, and play an active role in the continued growth of the company.
Location: Bicester, Cambridge, Manchester, Newcastle or York
Type: Permanent, office-based
Key company benefits include:
- 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 3 extra days off during the company shut down between Christmas and new year
- Your birthday off
- Bonus scheme
- Employer pension contribution
Please click here to find out more about the Mtech Access team.
To apply please send your CV along with a short paragraph detailing why you are interested in the role and why you feel that you are suitable to firstname.lastname@example.org.