As a Senior Consultant – Global Market Access, you will work primarily in the global market access team providing broad domain expertise, and supporting client and project management, as needed, to support the successful delivery of client projects and internal workstreams. In this role, you will generally be expected to work without the need for support from senior colleagues. You will be often required to work with multi-disciplinary project teams and externally with clients, external associates (e.g., key opinion leaders, payers and other stakeholders), and third-party agencies to achieve project objectives.
Your key responsibilities:
- Managing Analysts and working alongside Consultants and Directors to contribute to the leadership and delivery of engagements in a range of therapeutic areas and a breadth of deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Market access strategy development
- Pricing research and strategy development
- Value demonstration strategy development
- Market access landscape and opportunity assessment
- Payer landscaping and decision trend analysis
- Other strategic market access engagements
- Leading on appropriate aspects of the project, including the intellectual design, timeline planning, and ongoing project organisation.
- Advising on the strategic direction/shaping of speciality deliverables to ensure these are ‘fit for purpose’ and meet client objectives.
- Formal project management of appropriate projects will also be a key part of the role.
- Adhering to internal and client quality control measures and taking personal responsibility for the quality of project deliverables and effectively managing the input of support/junior project team contributors, if required.
- Mentoring and developing junior members of the team in project delivery and domain knowledge.
- Contributing to or leading business development activities such as:
- researching and writing proposals
- presenting at pitches
- developing accounts from ongoing client work
- managing client accounts and ongoing relationships
- Establishing and developing lasting relationships with clients.
- Mentoring and developing junior members of the team including dissemination of skills and knowledge, on- and off-project, and formal training.
- Contribute to functional team responsibilities, including the development of best practice and standards, development of training resources and facilitation of training sessions, and recruitment into the team.
- Line management would be expected if opportunities exist.
- A minimum of 6 years relevant experience gained within a consultancy or pharmaceutical company environment.
- Strong academic background, educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a life sciences or medical discipline.
- Expertise in both management and execution of global pricing and market access projects.
- Excellent knowledge of global pricing and market access systems and consulting methodologies, including both primary and secondary research.
- Experience in business development, contributing to proposal development and client presentations.
- High IT proficiency, particularly with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonuses
- 5% Employer pension contributions
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off
- An additional 3 days paid leave during the Company’s Christmas shutdown period
- Subsidised Group Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance benefit at 4 x gross salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Onsite healthy treats
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘apply here’ button below to attach your CV and cover letter.