About Mtech Access:
Founded in 2015, we are Mtech Access, a dynamic, friendly, and rapidly expanding independent market access consultancy with offices in Oxfordshire, Manchester, York, Newcastle and Cambridge. We deliver Evidence and Value services hand-in-hand with innovative Digital solutions. We are one team, with one vision – to improve how value is communicated so patients get access to the treatments they need.
Our core services include, value proposition development, health economic modelling and health technology assessment (HTA) submissions, alongside Veeva integrated budget impact models and interactive stakeholder toolkits with business case generation capabilities (via Veeva Approved Email).
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Market Access Analyst to join our Global Pricing and Market Access team. This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic and rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate would have a high work ethic, be team oriented and hands-on in a varied role.
This is a permanent, full – time position and you can be based in either of our offices in Bicester, Manchester or Cambridge.
This role will involve a variety of duties as outlined below, but is not limited to:
- Working alongside other Analysts, Consultants and Directors to contribute to the delivery of a range of different project types, including the following:
- Landscape and situation analysis
- Primary stakeholder research
- Other strategic market access engagements
- Conducting projects, working collaboratively in a team:
- Desk research (using literature searching databases, or looking for online sources of ‘grey’ literature)
- Writing discussion guides or surveys to use in market research
- Collating and analysing responses from market research interviews or surveys
- Writing reports to present findings (in Word or PowerPoint)
- Contributing to client presentations
- You may also have the opportunity to work on projects with other teams in the company, including medical writers, statisticians and health economists, to deliver systematic literature reviews, global value dossiers, HTA submissions and other market access projects
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience gained within a consultancy or pharmaceutical company environment
- Knowledge of global market access systems and consulting methodologies, including both primary and secondary research
- Strong academic background, educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a life sciences or medical discipline.
- High IT proficiency, particularly with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Capable of working in a changing and fast paced work environment
- Pro-active, positive attitude with an ability to find effective solutions to issues
- A commitment to ongoing learning and development
- A high work ethic with a can-do attitude towards priorities management
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- 5% Employer pension contributions
- 25 days holiday exc. Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off
- An additional 3 days leave as ‘Privilege Days’ at Christmas time
- Subsidised Group Private Healthcare
- Death-in-service benefit
- Onsite healthy treats
- Family Friendly policies
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘apply here’ button below to attach your CV and cover letter.