About Mtech Access:
Mtech Access is a global market access consultancy with a difference. We are one team, with one vision – to improve how value is communicated so patients get access to the treatments they need. We provide services to the healthcare industry to support them in working with the NHS and global healthcare systems, including health economics, digital tools and insights training.
Mtech Access is an ethical company and maintaining our integrity in business is of the utmost importance. We promote a people-first ethos which defines our culture and how we treat our employees and clients. When it comes to our clients and the projects we do, our ethos is one of flexibility and collaboration. Every client challenge is different, and so requires an open-minded and adaptable approach to meet it. Problems are there to be solved, and our approach – although enabled by digital technology – is always informed by insights.
Role & responsibilities:
- Develop professional digital engagement tools to the highest standard which are delivered on various platforms. These applications must be written in a maintainable structured manner.
- Work closely with our existing design and developer team.
- Varied role with high rate of exposure to an array of technologies.
- Great scope to make your mark and be part of a rapidly expanding company.
- Proactive and independent but also works well as part of dynamic team.
- Must be flexible as the role will be fairly varied.
- Collaborate with designers and business leaders at every stage of the SDLC.
- Highly motivated and dedicated.
- Highly experienced in creating interfaces and styling based on design concepts
Desired skills / experience:
- Familiarity with NPM
- Working with SASS
- Git source control and familiarity with Github would be advantageous
- An eye for detail and aspirations of perfection from coding to following the design concepts.
- Experience of testing would be advantageous.
- Experience within the life science industry would be advantageous but is not a requirement.
Company benefits include:
- 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 3 additional paid days holiday during the Company’s Christmas closure
- Your birthday off
- Annual bonuses
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Onsite treats and snacks
- Subsidised Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘apply here’ button below to attach your CV and cover letter.