About Mtech Access:
Mtech Access is a global market access consultancy with a difference. We are one team, with one vision – to improve how value is communicated so patients get access to the treatments they need. We provide services to the healthcare industry to support them in working with the NHS and global healthcare systems, including health economics, digital tools and insights training.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop professional digital engagement tools to the highest standard which are delivered on various platforms. These applications must be written in a maintainable structured manner.
- Work closely with our existing design and developer team.
- Varied role with high rate of exposure to an array of technologies.
- Great scope to make your mark and be part of a rapidly expanding company.
- Proactive and independent but also works well as part of dynamic team.
- Must be flexible as the role will be fairly varied.
- Collaborate with designers and business leaders at every stage of the SDLC.
- Highly motivated and dedicated.
- Highly experienced in creating interfaces and styling based on design concepts
Useful Skills / Experience:
- Familiarity with NPM
- Working with SASS
- Git source control and familiarity with Github would be advantageous
- An eye for detail and aspirations of perfection from coding to following the design concepts.
- Experience of testing would be advantageous.
- Experience within the life science industry would be advantageous but not a requirement.
Why Mtech Access?
In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced colleagues with a range of skill sets, including designers, value communication specialists, directors, health economists and other developers, to play an active role in the continued growth of the company.
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Key company benefits include:
- 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 3 extra days off during the company shut down between Christmas and new year
- Your birthday off
- Bonus scheme
- Employer pension contribution
Please click here to find out more about the Mtech Access team.
To apply please send your CV along with a short paragraph detailing why you are interested in the role and why you feel that you are suitable to firstname.lastname@example.org.