At Mtech Access, our ultimate goal is to support our clients in ensuring that life-enhancing interventions are available to the patients who need them. We do this by overcoming reimbursement and regulatory barriers to access, supporting product launches and effectively communicating product value to healthcare decision makers. Our comprehensive range of evidence-based market access solutions are informed by industry and technical expertise paired with real-world insights.
This all supports our shared commitment to making clients’ projects successful and delivering optimal outcomes for patients. We pride ourselves on delivering work of the highest quality, exceeding expectations and working in a flexible pragmatic way in partnership with our clients.
Today, we have offices in Bicester, Manchester, York, Cambridge and Newcastle. We are privileged to have a team of 70+ (and growing) amazing colleagues who share our vision and ethos of becoming the greatest pioneers in our field!
Due to continued development and growth of the business, we are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join our small team in Newcastle. As a Graphic Designer, you will work across the business providing support in the successful delivery of client projects and internal workstreams. You will work closely with colleagues who have a broad range of skills, including writers, data analysts, statisticians, health economists, developers and consultants.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing graphics, figures & charts, PowerPoint presentations and digital tools.
- Producing conceptual, creative and functional designs as well as artwork, ensuring your work is on brief, within brand guidelines and delivered on time.
- Designs to assist our internal needs such as our marketing function and could include design for social, blog posts and websites.
- Quality checking to a high standard and ensuring designs are on brief, within brand guidelines and delivered on time.
Key attributes required:
- Team player – prepared to work respectfully, inclusively, and collaboratively with colleagues to support the needs of the project team and the client.
- Values and respects diversity.
- Strong attention to detail and will assume responsibility for quality control of own work.
- Exhibits a highly organised and structured approach to work.
- High work ethic and striving to go beyond our clients’ expectations.
- Ability to understand and assimilate new information quickly.
- Ability to work creatively, both independently and in a project team.
- Ability to identify and analyse problems and offer solutions.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Facilitates a collaborative, supportive and productive working environment.
- Ability to be flexible, manage multiple tasks and prioritise work effectively according to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Passion to learn and grow, and for continuous professional development.
- Confidence in articulating ideas, present to, and interact with, colleagues, clients and designers, challenging their decisions in an appropriate manner and receiving constructive feedback.
Desired skills / experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A graphic design or similar degree, or equivalent proven experience.
- Demonstrable experience in fundamental design principles, such as use of colour, typography, layout, flow and creativity.
- A good grasp of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Demonstrable experience in managing the successful delivery of multiple projects.
- Competent in use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Effective communicator with excellent written and spoken English.
- Competent in creating beautiful presentations, using a mix of tools i.e. PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator.
- Commercially astute and comfortable and agile in a fast-paced working environment.
- Experience in pharma or healthcare environment is desired but not essential.
Company benefits include:
- Life Assurance at 4x gross salary
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Group Private medical insurance
- 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays and 3 days Christmas closure)
- Your birthday off
- Access to wellbeing support
- Annual bonuses
- Onsite treats and snacks
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘apply here’ button below to attach your CV and cover letter.