About Mtech Access:
Founded in 2015, Mtech Access is a dynamic, friendly, and rapidly expanding independent market access consultancy with offices in Oxfordshire, Manchester, York, Newcastle and Cambridge. We deliver Evidence and Value services hand-in-hand with innovative Digital solutions. We are one team, with one vision – to improve how value is communicated so patients get access to the treatments they need.
Our core services include, value proposition development, health economic modelling and health technology assessment (HTA) submissions, alongside Veeva integrated budget impact models and interactive stakeholder toolkits with business case generation capabilities (via Veeva Approved Email).
Due to continued development and growth of the business, we are looking for a Client Services Manager to join our team.
The Client Services Manager will be responsible for the management and co-ordination of business development activities across the business including managing client requests from initial contact through to supporting and facilitating proposal delivery and follow-up. They will aid Business Unit Directors in the execution of their business plans and will collaborate with them to develop and execute lead generation campaigns. They will play a key role in sales reporting and analysis and will work closely with the marketing manager to coordinate business development and marketing.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience working in a healthcare or pharmaceutical consulting agency. They will ideally have a good level of knowledge and understanding of the core health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) and market access services Mtech Access offer and would feel comfortable conducting company credentials meetings as well as introductory discussions with potential clients regarding these services.
The Client Services Manager will be able to work well under pressure and meet stringent timelines, and will be motivated and able to work independently. They will have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and be able to discuss strategies and concepts with external clients but also the internal team at Mtech Access. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and personable manner, be competent and efficient, confident, driven and possess a positive, can-do attitude.
This role will involve a variety of duties and responsibilities as below, but is not limited to:
- Responding to clients and supplying relevant information to their needs.
- Conducting subsequent business meetings introducing Mtech Access services and expertise as well as scoping out specific client requests.
- Overseeing business opportunities and requests for proposals (RfPs) through an existing process as well as supporting with monthly analysis and trends.
- Working with Business Unit Directors to execute lead generation campaigns aligning with business unit plans
- Conducting post-project customer satisfaction calls
- Working closely with marketing department to combine efforts succinctly in a complimentary manner
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant role within a life sciences agency environment
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to communicate to senior-level audiences both internally and externally
- An ability to develop and deepen client relationships through knowledge-based discussions/consulting
- A friendly and personable manner, capable, confident and driven with a can-do attitude
- Strong team player and able to build and maintain effective relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail strong prioritisation and organisational skills to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own time and workload
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 5% Employer pension contributions
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Additional 3 ‘Privilege Days’ (paid leave) between Christmas and New Year.
- Subsidised Group Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance at 4 x gross salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Onsite healthy treats
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘apply here’ button below to attach your CV and cover letter.