Founded in 2015, we are Mtech Access, a market access consultancy with a difference. We deliver Evidence and Value services hand-in-hand with innovative Digital solutions. We are one team, with one vision – to improve how value is communicated so patients get access to the treatments they need.
Our core services include, value proposition development, health economic modelling and health technology assessment (HTA) submissions, alongside Veeva integrated budget impact models and interactive stakeholder toolkits with business case generation capabilities (via Veeva Approved Email).
Job roles & responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced digital designer with UI/UX experience and a genuine interest in how healthcare innovation is communicated, to join our expanding, independent market access consultancy, where you can play an active role in the continued growth of the company.
- Work with our business development team to understand our client’s design requirements
- Provide insight and inspiration to project teams and create innovative and effective designs
- Work with our clients’ branding guidelines and apply these to design concepts
- Create aspirational and professional UI design concepts for digital tools on various platforms
- Work with our business experts to hone these designs to form part of the specification for various digital deliverables
- Communicate with our programmers to help support the process of taking concepts through to the end solution
- Create Mtech Access-branded digital materials and physical marketing materials
- 3+ years industry experience
- Outstanding portfolio / excellent examples of own work
- Excellence with Adobe CS/CC
- Ability to present and communicate ideas to both internal teams and clients
- Highly motived and dedicated creative thinker
- Ability to collaborate with developers and business leaders at every stage of the SDLC
- Ability to understand the client or business need and develop creative ideas
- Highly experienced in visual layout including, visual hierarchy, unity, grids / bootstrap
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Working knowledge of CSS/HTML/Bootstrap and the limitations
- Experience of designing within an agile environment
- Experience in UI and UX in digital platforms including tablet and mobile
Country: United Kingdom Location: Bicester (OX26 4PP) Language: English
To apply please send your CV along with a short paragraph detailing why you are interested in the role and why you feel that you are suitable to email@example.com.