Who we are and what we do:
Mtech Access is a global market access consultancy with a difference. We are one team, with one vision – to improve how value is communicated so patients get access to the treatments they need. We provide services to the healthcare industry to support them in working with the NHS and global healthcare systems, including health economics, digital tools and insights training.
Mtech Access is an ethical company and maintaining our integrity in business is of the utmost importance. We promote a people-first ethos which defines our culture and how we treat our employees and clients. When it comes to our clients and the projects we do, our ethos is one of flexibility and collaboration. Every client challenge is different, and so requires an open-minded and flexible approach to meet it. Problems are there to be solved, and our approach – although enabled by digital technology – is always informed by insights.
The NHS Insights & Interaction team is an integral part of Mtech Access’s operation, ensuring that all Mtech Access outputs are validated with the NHS through both developing colleagues’ understanding of the NHS and actively testing ideas with NHS stakeholders.
The team offers an enhanced capability within Mtech Access to deliver high quality educational experiences to clients to improve their understanding of the NHS and improve their commercial performance. This is a growing part of the business and we are now looking for someone to own the training portfolio, both through delivering educational sessions and coordinating our Faculty of NHS experts to achieve growth.
The Training Manager will be responsible for:
- Coordinating Mtech Access client training programme
- Curating library of educational content to ensure currency and quality
- Delivering education sessions on the evolving NHS environment
- ‘Training the trainer’ to support NHS Faculty development
- Monitoring quality and impact of Insights & Interaction training
- Liaising with NHS Faculty and client companies
- Alongside the Business Development Manager, meeting targets for volume of training delivered and profitability
- Supporting internal training programmes
- Experience in a training or educational role
- Experience managing a broad range of concurrent projects
- Experience working with commercial organisations
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the NHS
- Project and/or programme management
- Ability to develop, implement and deliver a range of effective education and training programmes
- Able to work across professional and organisational boundaries
- Able to influence and negotiate change
- Ability to take responsibility for own workload and manage time effectively
- Ability to plan, prioritise, secure and organise resources
- Ability to communicate complex issues through written and verbal reports and presentations
- Expert IT skills (word, email, excel)
- Skills in mentoring, coaching & facilitating learning
- Effective team worker
- Willingness to undergo personal development and learn new skills
- Ability and willingness to travel and work nationally
This role will be based in our York office but with an expectation of up to 50% travel time. The role will require travel to sites which may not always be easily accessible by public transport so own transport is desirable.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com stating ‘Training Manager’ together with a cover letter, telling us why you would like to join us!
Country: United Kingdom Location: York Language: English