Founded in 2015, we are Mtech Access, a market access consultancy with a difference. We deliver Evidence and Value services hand-in-hand with innovative Digital solutions. We are one team, with one vision – to improve how value is communicated so patients get access to the treatments they need.
Our core services include, value proposition development, health economic modelling and health technology assessment (HTA) submissions, alongside Veeva integrated budget impact models and interactive stakeholder toolkits with business case generation capabilities (via Veeva Approved Email).
Job roles & responsibilities
Reporting to the director of systematic review, you will be trained in conducting all aspects of systematic review, to include:
- developing research questions
- protocol development
- conducting database literature searches
- screening of literature
- data extraction
- summarising and critically appraising information in reports
The outputs of the systematic review projects may be used to inform meta-analyses and cost effectiveness analyses conducted by our in-house statisticians and health economists.
Candidates must hold a 2:1 or above Bachelor’s degree in a health-related, scientific or relevant quantitative subject. In addition, candidates must also show evidence of the following:
- A good attention to detail
- Good communication skills-both oral and written
- An ability to produce work of a high standard and to tight deadlines
- An ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to achieve an overall objective
- Good understanding of basic statistical concepts
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Knowledge of systematic review either in a work or educational setting
- Higher level degree (MSc or PhD) in a health-related, scientific or relevant quantitative subject
Country: United Kingdom Location: Bicester (OX26 4PP) Language: English
To apply please send your CV along with a short paragraph detailing why you are interested in the role and why you feel that you are suitable to email@example.com.