Founded in 2015, we are Mtech Access, a market access consultancy with a difference. We deliver Evidence and Value services hand-in-hand with innovative Digital solutions. We are one team, with one vision – to improve how value is communicated so patients get access to the treatments they need.
Our core services include, value proposition development, health economic modelling and health technology assessment (HTA) submissions, alongside Veeva integrated budget impact models and interactive stakeholder toolkits with business case generation capabilities (via Veeva Approved Email).
Job roles & responsibilities
We are looking for experienced medical writers to join our expanding, independent market access consultancy.
In this role, you will apply your scientific and writing expertise across a varied range of therapeutic areas, working in a supportive, team-based, collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced colleagues with a range of skill sets, including writers, systematic review analysts, statisticians, health economists, developers and consultants, and to play an active role in the continued growth of the company.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the lead writer within multi-disciplinary project teams
- Development of evidence based, fully-referenced content for HTA submissions, value propositions, value dossiers and other market access materials
- Communication with clients, including the provision of strategic advice
- Contribution to the development of project and quality processes and templates, and dissemination of skills and knowledge amongst your colleagues
- Reviewing the written work of colleagues for quality, consistency, clarity and alignment with project scope
- Minimum 3 years’ writing experience, gained within a consultancy environment
- A life sciences degree (2:1 or above) and ideally a PhD
- Experience in developing market access materials, including HTA submissions, value propositions and value dossiers
- Published articles in peer-reviewed journals
- Proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and EndNote (or other bibliographic software)
- Proficient with Zinc MAPS
- Ability to manage time and prioritise deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Confidence to present to, and interact with, pharmaceutical and medical technology clients, and at times challenge their decisions
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘medical writer’ together with a cover letter, list of publications and description of why you would like to join us!
No recruitment agencies please.