Job role and responsibilities
We are looking for a Market Access Analyst with experience in the delivery of global market access engagements to join our team in Manchester. The successful candidate will be working closely with a multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of a range of different project types, including landscape and situation analyses, primary stakeholder research, and other strategic market access engagements. We work in a very team-orientated way, with all members of the project team closely involved in the day-to-day delivery of projects.
In this role, you will apply your skills across a varied range of therapeutic areas, working in a dynamic, supportive, collaborative and fun environment. You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced colleagues with a range of skill sets, including consultants, medical writers, analysts, statisticians and health economists, and to play an active role in the continued growth of the company.
Key skills and knowledge
- 2+ years’ experience gained within a consultancy or pharmaceutical company environment
- Experience in the delivery of market access projects
- Knowledge of global market access systems and consulting methodologies, including both primary and secondary research
- Strong academic background, educated to a minimum of degree level preferably in a life sciences or medical discipline
- High proficiency in IT in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and structured approach to your work
- Able to identify and analyse problems, and offer solutions
- Able to grasp new information quickly
- Input to the creation of client deliverables
- Strong team player, able to build and maintain effective relationships
- Flexible and resourceful
- Prepared to work hard and exceed our clients’ expectations
- Able to manage time and prioritise deadlines
Location: Greater Manchester, United Kingdon
To apply please send your CV along with a short paragraph detailing why you are interested in the role and why you feel that you are suitable to email@example.com.