Mtech Access is a health economics and value communication consultancy that leverage the latest technologies to produce innovative digital stakeholder engagement tools and custom software solutions.
With ever-increasing pressure on available healthcare budgets worldwide, the need to demonstrate optimisation of health outcomes within a fixed budget is essential. Building a strong economic case for a new or existing healthcare intervention often makes the difference between achieving reimbursement or not.
Our expertise lies in our ability to develop sophisticated evidence-based clinical and economic arguments and translate them into effective value communication tools, maximising stakeholder engagement for our customers.
With an integrated team of health economists, systematic reviewers, medical statisticians, medical writers, software developers and graphic designers, Mtech Access supports their life science customers through a range of market access and value communication initiatives; from value proposition development, iPad budget impact models & dynamic business cases to cloud-based analysis solutions.
Role & responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Systematic Review, you will be trained in conducting all aspects of systematic review, to include:
- Developing research questions
- Protocol development
- Conducting database literature searches
- Screening of literature
- Data extraction
- Summarising and critically appraising information in reports
The outputs of the systematic review projects may be used to inform meta-analyses and cost effectiveness analyses conducted by our in-house statisticians and health economists.
Candidates must hold a 2:1 or above Bachelor’s degree in a health-related, scientific or relevant quantitative subject.
In addition, candidates must also show evidence of the following:
- A good attention to detail
- Good communication skills-both oral and written
- An ability to produce work of a high standard and to tight deadlines
- An ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to achieve an overall objective
- Good understanding of basic statistical concepts
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Knowledge of systematic review either in a work or educational setting
- Higher level degree (MSc or PhD) in a health-related, scientific or relevant quantitative subject
Country: United Kingdom Location: Bicester (OX26 4PP) Language: English
To apply please send your CV along with a short paragraph detailing why you are interested in the role and why you feel that you are suitable to email@example.com.