Who we are and what we do
Founded in 2015, we are Mtech Access, a dynamic, friendly and rapidly expanding independent market access consultancy based in Oxfordshire. We deliver Evidence and Value services hand-in-hand with innovative Digital solutions. We are one team, with one vision – to improve how value is communicated so patients get access to the treatments they need.
Our core services include health technology assessment (HTA) submissions, value proposition development, and health economic modelling, alongside Veeva integrated budget impact models and interactive stakeholder toolkits with business case generation capabilities (via Veeva Approved Email).
Job roles & responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced project manager, to join our expanding market access team. Experience in leading the development of market access deliverables, such as HTA submissions, global value dossiers, value propositions and payer communication tools is critical.
In this role, you will apply your skills across a varied range of therapeutic areas, working in a dynamic, supportive, collaborative and fun environment. You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced colleagues with a range of skill sets, including medical writers, systematic review analysts, statisticians and health economists, and to play an active role in the continued growth of the company.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage and take accountability for projects, including HTA submissions, global value dossiers, value proposition development, and payer communication tools
- Offer strategic advice to clients and project teams
- Create client ready presentations and materials with input from the project team
- Ensure that projects are delivered to time and budget
- Manage invoice schedules and administrative tasks related to projects
- Contribute to business development, including writing proposals and contributing to pitches
- Support in growing the organisation
- Actively look for ways to improve service offerings and develop new offerings
Key skills and knowledge
- Minimum 3 years’ project management experience, gained within a consultancy or pharmaceutical company environment
- A life sciences degree (2:1 or above)
- Highly organised, with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience in business development, contributing to proposal development and client pitches
- Proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and EndNote (or other bibliographic software)
- Proficient at basic research and literature reviews (knowledge of PubMed functions required)
- Highly organised and structured approach to your work
- Able to identify and analyse problems, and offer solutions
- Able to grasp new information quickly
- Flexible and resourceful
- Prepared to work hard and exceed our clients’ expectations
- Able to manage time and prioritise deadlines
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘consultant project manager’ together with a cover letter, telling us why you would like to join us!